Training & Events
Book your event now:
Diversity and inclusivity in mediation: A Perspective from a Mediator.
- The concept of inclusivity.
- Application in mediation
- The challenges in mediation.
- Implementing measures to address this in mediation and for what purpose.
- The distinction between transformative and diagnostic processes.
- Changing the dialogue by testing the views.
Identifying the different parenting styles of each parent and mediating between the two
- Understanding the different parenting styles
- Identifying where the conflict lies in parenting behaviours
- The mediator’s role as a translator and educator
- The mediator’s unconscious bias towards a parenting style
- Managing parent-adolescent conflict through mediation
- Discovering criteria to create a unified parenting style.